Long-term Care Insurance
Long-term care (LTCi)
Long-term care (LTCi) benefits can pay for in-home assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, incontinence care, toileting, eating and assistance with transfers in addition to things like meal prep, light housekeeping, transportation, medication reminders & more, in the comfort of your, or your family member’s home.
Arion Care Solutions
Arion Care Solutions can help our members understand and process their Long-term Care Insurance claim. We can send an invoice to your LTCi directly, or we can send the invoice directly to you so you can be reimbursed through your LTCi. To invoice the insurance, members would need to complete a simple “Assignment of Benefit” or “Direction to Pay” form. We are then able to bill the LTCi company on your behalf saving you the effort of sending in documentation of care provided and waiting 30+ days to get reimbursed by the insurance.
- CalPERs Agency Provider Form
- CalPERs Agency Statement
- Calpers Appeal Form
- CalPERs Assignment of Benefits Independent Provider
- CalPERs Assignment of Benefits
- CalPERs Assignment of Benefits Service Provider
- CalPERs Authorization to Release Individual Personal Representative Form
- CalPERs Authorization Disclose Health
- CalPERs How to File a Claim
- CalPERs Independent Provider Packet
- CalPERs Independent Provider Weekly Time Sheet
- CalPERs Filing a Claim – What Is Needed?
- CalPERs Online Claim Form
- CalPERs PHI Form
- CalPERs Reconsideration Form