Training and Education
Welcome to Arion Care! Our onboarding process is personalized, fast, and succinct. One of our Employment Advisors (EA) will guide you through the entire process from application to ready to work!
Our minimal requirements include:
- At least 18 yrs of age
- Able to obtain a Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Have or able to obtain CPR/First Aid, Article 9 and additional training (we provide it!)
- Able to positively interact and develop rapport with members and their families
- Able to maintain a calm, supportive attitude during crisis or potential crisis situations.
- 3 months experience (can be volunteering or semi-professional). Please include on your resume and/or application
We partner with Arizona Provider Training to bring you industry-leading training and CEUs. Please fill out the form below to sign up for training.
I have worked with Arion Care since 2006 and have been blessed to work with some amazing families over the years. The staff and support from Arion care is AMAZING – and treat each employee as a priority. From training staff, to office assistants, or coordinators… each person responds to our needs with promptness and kindness. They continue to make me feel like a valued and appreciated employee of the Arion team.