Arion Care is growing our ABA team of RBTs in the East and West Valleys, AZ!
We’re searching for passionate, goal-oriented individuals who are looking to provide direct ABA services to children impacted by autism spectrum disorders.
Open Positions: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Cave Creek: Home-Based
- Gilbert: Home-Based
- Glendale: Home-Based
- Goodyear: Home-Based
- Peoria: Home-Based
- Phoenix: Home-Based
- Scottsdale: Home-Based
- Temple: Home-Based
Arion Care Benefits
- $21.00 an hour
- Work/life balance focus
- Local placement with clients
- Clinical support and mentoring
- Multiple university partnerships offering reduced tuition for clinicians and family members
- RBT Certification
- State of Arizona Prevention and Support Training
- State of Arizona Article 9 Training
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- ABA Ethical Guidelines
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Five (5) months experience in providing ABA and HAH services
Essential RBT Roles
- Complete annual CEU’s: Attend 1 Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) course through Arion Care Solutions, LLC each year.
- Assist in acquiring, retaining, and improving the self-help, socialization, and adaptive skills
- Implement programs with the consumer in independent living skills or special developmental skills, orientation and mobility training, sensorimotor development, and behavioral manage
- Implement treatment program goals, daily as intended through the designated teaching strategies.
- Take data and graph progress on each treatment program goal, daily.
- Complete session notes upon completion of session with client.
- Collaborate with BCBA and Parents to ensure treatment integrity and effective implementation of treatment plan.
- Demonstrating reliability and predictability.