- This event has passed.
YES Day for Autism
23 October 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
EVENT DAY DETAILS
TEMPE BEACH PARK: 9 A.M.- 12 P.M.
This free, family-friendly event will be held on Sunday, Oct. 23 at Tempe Beach Park: 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy.
Starting at 9 a.m., YES Day teams who fundraised, can check-in, claim their prizes and drop off any donations!
There is no cost to attend.
- Resource Fair: Visit and chat with more than 50 autism providers located throughout the Valley.
- Live Entertainment & Special Performances: Join celebrity personal trainer Chris Powell at the main stage for a 9 a.m. morning stretch, followed by numerous performances including special musical guest, CG5, at 11 a.m.!
- Sprouts Pumpkin Patch: Choose a free pumpkin in the Sprouts Pumpkin Patch and head to our no-carve decorating stations.
- Carnival Zone: Enjoy an array of arts and crafts, face painting stations, carnival games and prizes, team relay races and much more.
- Eats and Treats: Explore local food trucks dishing up delicious eats from around the Valley.
Main Stage Performances:
9 a.m.: YES Day for Autism Kickoff – Join ABC15 news anchor and YES Day emcee, Nick Ciletti as he kicks off our 2nd Annual YES Day for Autism!
9:20 a.m.: Move One Million with Celebrity Personal Trainer Chris Powell – Get the morning moving with celebrity personal trainer, Chris Powell! Chris will engage the crowd with a fun, energetic stretch routine that everyone can participate in!
9:30 a.m.: YES Day for Autism Pledge – Join SARRC President & CEO as he leads attendees in our YES Day for Autism Pledge.
10 a.m.: BeKind Crew – Be Kind™’s vision is to build a generation of respectful, responsible, healthy, and caring citizens and leaders. Join them as they perform and connect with the audience through music and dance!
10:30 a.m.: Gateway Academy Band – Rock on with the Gateway Academy Band! Gateway Academy is an all-inclusive, supportive school and their band will perform exclusively for our YES Day crowd!
10:45 a.m.: Arizona Autism Charter School – Cheer on the Arizona Autism Charter School dance team as they perform their new fall lineup for the crowd!
11 a.m.: Charlie Green, CG5, Exclusive Performance – This is one performance you don’t want to miss! We are thrilled to welcome CG5, a 23-year-old prolific neurodivergent singer/songwriter and music producer from Arizona. CG5 will perform hit popular hits that helped him gain over 3.6 million subscribers on YouTube and 1.8 million followers on TikTok! Be sure to head to CG5’s booth after the performance for a meet & greet and to purchase his merch.
11:30 a.m.: Desert Sun Performing Arts Dance Studio – Dance along to our final main stage performance. Watch as multiple groups from Desert Sun Performing Arts Dance Studio showcase their talent!
YES Day Relay Races:
Say YES to a little friendly competition! We will be holding our first ever YES Day Relays from 10:00-11:00 a.m. with three rounds of fun and inclusive games!
Games you can sign-up for include pillowcase race, pass the sponge water race and hula hoop hand-off. Winners of each round will face off in the championship race and win bragging rights for years to come! Click here to sign-up for YES Day Relays now!